Vic Street

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Vandalism - Cars

Dear fellow neighbors,

Last night, Thursday 19Oct 2009 I was parking my car at Block 10 level 3 Multi-Storey Carpark. I saw something terrible. When I went over, I saw all the cars had been sprayed with paint and scratched. Although I saw it with my own eyes, but I still cannot believe that someone will do such thing to other people properties.

Here are some picture that I took at the scene:

The car had been scratched.

The car had been sprayed with black paint.

The car had been painted.

Hope that everyone can look after each other properties and inform if there is any suspicious character near your neighborhoods. By the way, there is a policeman called Pete, you can check with him for some tips on how to park your cars.

P.S: Hope you can forward this messages to all our neighbors to warn them about the vandalism around us. Finally, if you have any queries, you can contact me at Jon77@email.com.


Written by Jon Yen, Block 3 Vic Street.




No comments:

Post a Comment